Let’s talk about design – and 5 things you can create with Canva
A picture may be worth 1,000 words, and when it comes to real estate sales and marketing efforts, an appealing and engaging graphic may be worth 1,000 leads. But how can you easily create amazing graphics for cheap (or free), no matter your design experience? We’re glad you asked.
What is Canva, and how do I get started?
Canva is a versatile, cloud-based design tool enabling users to easily create stunning visual content. Launched in 2013, it’s now an industry leader in democratizing design. You can use the platform to create almost anything design-wise thanks to thousands of customizable templates and an extensive library of images, icons, fonts, and design elements. You can also upload your photos, logos and colors onto the platform and effortlessly integrate them into your designs.
The best uses for Canva in real estate
- Property flyers: Use Canva’s extensive library of customizable templates to create eye-catching property flyers. With its drag-and-drop feature, you can easily add images of your listings, pertinent details, contact information, and your agency’s logo.
- Social media graphics: Nowadays, social media is integral to any business’s marketing strategy, and real estate is no exception. Use Canva to design engaging, branded posts for platforms like Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
- Email marketing: Create striking email headers and graphics for your newsletters using Canva. With the platform’s customizable email templates, you can maintain brand consistency across your emails, helping to increase open rates and client engagement.
- Presentation decks: A professionally designed presentation deck can make all the difference when dealing with high-stakes properties or presenting to investors. Take your PowerPoint game to the next level and stand out from the crowd.
- Virtual staging graphics: With the rise of virtual property tours, Canva can be an asset for creating virtual staging graphics. You can use Canva to insert furniture into property photos, giving potential buyers a glimpse into what the space could look like once furnished.
Getting started is easy—simply head over to canva.com to sign up for a free account using your email, Google, or Facebook credentials, and you’re ready to dive into the design world. The intuitive interface is easy to navigate, with tools and features that are self-explanatory.
While you can start with a free account, if you start loving Canva, we recommend upgrading to Canva Pro. This subscription offers many advanced features, including premium templates, the ability to save your brand colors and logos, and the option to resize your designs to fit different platforms. Canva also offers team pricing, too.
Canva users have created more than 15 billion designs to date. We can’t wait to see what you can do. Unleash your creativity and start your design journey today!
Posted in: Alliance Title News, Business News, Eastern Idaho Business News, Human Interest, Kittitas Title News, Mountain Home Business News, News, North Idaho Business News, Real Estate Industry News, Real Estate Tips and Tricks, Title Industry News, Treasure Valley Business News, Twin Falls Business News